Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Sex Gods

(1) List 5 celebrities you would have sex with without even asking questions.
(2) Put all of them IN ORDER of your lust for them. (5 - 1, 1 is the hottest.)
(3) Say which movie/show/thing it was that hooked you.
(4) Supply photos for said people.


5.

Joey Jordison
(Slipknot)
........WOW. Even before I saw him without his mask I wanted to freaking TACKLE him.






4.
Ville Valo
(HIM)
This picture, his voice, his hottnes - 'nuff said.






3.

Novak
(Viva La Bam)
What can I say? I like badasses. He'd be number 2 if I wasn't afraid of STDs.





2.

Jimmy Urine
(Mindless Self Indulgence)
Mostly for his lyrics. :P But he's pretty freakin' hot.







1.

Synyster Gates
(Avenged Sevenfold)
-faints- Do I need an explanation?! He's like the sexiest thing on the face of the Earth. ;ldkkflwfl He's Synyster Gates - sex god of the universe!

No comments: