I'm a teenage girl with nothing better to do with my life. What I say is neither helpful nor interesting. I write here to try and keep my sanity. I don't do well on keeping a journal and this is easy to print out and take to my therapist.
Wednesday, July 2, 2008
Family fuck up
You don't get it! You don't get why I get so angry with you. Why I scream my lungs out and you just call me a potty-mouth and childish. You get everything. And it's not fair. You have everyone liking you, all the talent, everyone telling you how amazing you are. Call it jealousy, I don't care. I'd just prefer not being called a worthless, stupid, lazy bitch while he just refers to you as the prodigy. It's not fair. We do everything the exact same way, you just happen to get drum major and be an amazing pianist. I'm actually smarter than you, no one ever recognizes it. When they do, you just say they're lying. She likes you better, I know. I've come to accept that, but it doesn't I like it. Why am I the one with the scars while you get off clean? Family fuck-up - that's me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment