I'm a teenage girl with nothing better to do with my life. What I say is neither helpful nor interesting. I write here to try and keep my sanity. I don't do well on keeping a journal and this is easy to print out and take to my therapist.
Friday, April 17, 2009
Oh, and YOU
You think you are so funny, so witty. I told you it was one of the worst days I've had in a long time. You said, "Oh, boohoo," without knowing a thing. I wasn't complaining and saying my life was so awful. I was angry and upset at myself. I knew it was all my fault and I am the reason I am upset. I could have prevented this. But that gives you no right to tell me he won't last. Messing around? Yeah, right. Get over it. Fuck you. You don't know anything about me. I guess I didn't know you very well myself. All I was looking for was a friend. Sorry, I can't live up to your picture-perfect standards.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment