I'm a teenage girl with nothing better to do with my life. What I say is neither helpful nor interesting. I write here to try and keep my sanity. I don't do well on keeping a journal and this is easy to print out and take to my therapist.
Friday, April 17, 2009
Go Away
You know how when you have those amazing moments you'd love to live over again a thousand times but you can't. But then when something terrible happens, it's replaying constantly. My one regret. Always in the back of my mind. Anytime I close my eyes, the memory comes back. It's sad when one of your favorite scenes from a movie now reminds you of what happened. It won't go away. Anywhere I am, it's there. Something that triggers that memory. I don't know when or even if it will go away.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment