I'm a teenage girl with nothing better to do with my life. What I say is neither helpful nor interesting. I write here to try and keep my sanity. I don't do well on keeping a journal and this is easy to print out and take to my therapist.
Monday, September 22, 2008
A Girl With A Broken Heart
Love songs hang me. Couples stab me. She kills me. Make her stop. Make me stop. Make my heart stop. Just let me crawl into my own world where there is no such thing as unrequited feelings. Why do I let myself? Why do I fall for them so hard. This never happens. But I like her too much, it actually hurts. I just wanna sleep for the rest of this. Stop me before I try to fall off this world.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment