Let's Make A Deal

I'm a teenage girl with nothing better to do with my life. What I say is neither helpful nor interesting. I write here to try and keep my sanity. I don't do well on keeping a journal and this is easy to print out and take to my therapist.

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Fuck off

Don't confirm plans then break them a few fucking hours later without telling me. I called you 10 minutes before. I figured you were asleep so I called you a few more times. No answer. Went to your house. Of course, you're not there. What the fuck? I hope you have a good reason. Cuz I'm fucking pissed at you right now.
Posted by Tori at 7:19 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
Tori
I'm Tori. I'm not unique. I'm just like many other people you will meet.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (11)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2009 (18)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ▼  2008 (31)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ▼  September (17)
      • How long does it take for scars to heal?
      • Fuck off
      • Unexpected
      • Girl #2
      • Girls. My dad. Girls. My friends. Girls. Life.
      • My Life In A Song
      • A Girl With A Broken Heart
      • So I Took Another Chance
      • I Used To Be Concerned, now I'm Just Dissapointed
      • When I Lose Myself, I Think Of You
      • Babygirl, Twist Away
      • Step One, You Say, "We need to talk.."
      • Baby Girl
      • Taste The Poison On Your Lips....
      • Hearts Burst Into Fire
      • You Keep On Sucking Me, Sucking Me In
      • Jeez, I haven't blogged in forever...
    • ►  July (9)
    • ►  June (1)

Search This Blog

Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.