I'm a teenage girl with nothing better to do with my life. What I say is neither helpful nor interesting. I write here to try and keep my sanity. I don't do well on keeping a journal and this is easy to print out and take to my therapist.
Wednesday, March 3, 2010
Broken
I'm completely broken. I don't know how, or why, or when; I just am. I can't fix myself. My friends can't fix me. Not even my boyfriend. I don't know what to do anymore. I'm so lost and I'm sick of breaking down every other day. I can't even think of what to say. I just want to take my brain out, put it on a table, and tell somebody to fix it. I need to be fixed. That's all I want. Is this a test from God? To see if I can fix myself? If it is, I'm sorry, God, I'm failing. I need help but I can't ask anyone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment