I'm a teenage girl with nothing better to do with my life. What I say is neither helpful nor interesting. I write here to try and keep my sanity. I don't do well on keeping a journal and this is easy to print out and take to my therapist.
Tuesday, October 27, 2009
I've Never Felt Closer
To it than now. Except for maybe yesterday, or the day before. But that doesn't erase the facts. I've been searching and I can't find it. It drives me nuts. I feel insane. The only pet I've ever had is gone. My brother's meeting with a lawyer. And I can't get it out of my mind that its my fault. I've run out of tears and I don't have it to help me get through this. I don't know what to do. But it won't get out of my head. It's always at the back of my mind. Why not? I've always been the coward.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment