I'm a teenage girl with nothing better to do with my life. What I say is neither helpful nor interesting. I write here to try and keep my sanity. I don't do well on keeping a journal and this is easy to print out and take to my therapist.
Sunday, June 7, 2009
Jealousy
I'm not a jealous person. I almost NEVER get jealous. This picture didn't even bother me until now.... I go back and look and you're truly smiling. I don't like that she made you smile. That she got to kiss you and have you. I just feel .... icky looking at it. That's my smile. I don't own you but it's like gah... to see that. That you liked her. I know, I know. I've dated like 10 times more people. And I can't even complain. But still... maybe it's the fact that you still have the picture up there. Not to mention the "cute couple" comments... :/ I don't even know. Jealousy is so new to me. I don't like it. Hell, I don't like her and I've never even heard anything about her...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment