Tuesday, January 6, 2009

And by the way,

Him. Ugh, how he kills me. "We'll never see each other. I have school and work. I'm sorry. I think we should break up." Months ago, but the words strike again. I told her to call him, forgetting he had night school during that time. He answered. No more school, eh? Someone else brought him up. They hung out more than a few times in a week. No more work, eh? You're a liar. But I can't get over it. It wasn't love. But I sure as hell liked you a lot. I trusted you more than the rest of them. Let you into my mind and my heart. I let you do what I never let others do before. Now, no one really matters. A kiss here, a make out there. Why should I care? I feel like I should call you. Maybe see if you wanna hang. Maybe we can go back to before you asked me out. In the basement? We had fun with no strings attached. I'm sure that's what you wanted. Maybe you still do. I'll find out soon. My friends will kill me.

No comments: