I'm a teenage girl with nothing better to do with my life. What I say is neither helpful nor interesting. I write here to try and keep my sanity. I don't do well on keeping a journal and this is easy to print out and take to my therapist.
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Overwhelmed
He said it better than I could. Stressed and overwhelmed. I'm finally in a good relationship; I'm not in love, but I'm happy. And now it's going down the shitter. Age is nothing. Work won't consume every ounce of time we have. There's too much. I can't deal with it all. I have to not only solve my problems, but all my friends. Because I care too goddamn much. I HAVE to make sure they're happy above my own happiness. Fuck this. He already saw my scars, why not add a few more? Whats one or two when there's already quite a few. Back to sanitarium, please. Lock me up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment